Ronald Poon-Affat - Alumni Ambassador for Brazil

Lives in:
Sao Paulo

Course:
BSc Actuarial Science, 1983.

Currently:
CEO, RGA Brazil

Previous roles:
I have held VP, CFO, Chief Actuary and consultant roles, working at companies including Munich Re, Icatu Hartford Seguros, Gen Re, Atlantic Southern Insurance Company and KPMG.

As Alumni Ambassador:
I have set up a facebook group to facilitate networking, as well as organising networking drinks. Feel free to contact me! I'm also a Society of Actuaries ambassador for Brazil.

jeevan
          email logo Facebook logo

Marco Vidales - Alumni Ambassador for Colombia

Lives in:
Bogota

Course:
PG Cert Insurance and Risk Management, 2004

Currently:
General Manager, Conase

Previous roles:
Correcol S.A. Insurance Broker, Commercial Manager; Guianza S.A Isurance Broker, Commercial Manager

As Alumni Ambassador:
I have set up a Colombia alumni LinkedIn group to facilitate networking, and I plan to arrange drinks, dinners and other events we might all like to go to. I will also be setting up a facebook group and a WhatsApp group - email me if you would like to join in!

About me:
I made such great friends at Bayes! I have created a national downhill skateboarding cup, which is part of the IDF (International Downhill Federation) world circuit. I like to travel, but when I'm at home I really enjoy cooking - my favourite meal is Veal Parmagiana.

marco
      email logo Facebook logo LinkedIn logo

Ravi Tewari - Alumni Ambassador for Trinidad & Tobago

Lives in:
Port of Spain

Course:
BSc Actuarial Science, 1992

Currently:
Group Chief Executive Officer

Previous roles:
Group President, LHP - Guardian Life of the Caribbean; President - Guardian Life of the Caribbean Ltd; Corporate Actuary - Guardian Life of the Caribbean Ltd; Head Pensions & Life Insurance Consultant - Buck Consultants (formerly Acumen Ltd)

As Alumni Ambassador:
I will be facilitating networking with alumni who live or are visiting Trinidad & Tobago by arranging networking drinks and sit-down dinners.

About me:
I met some great friends at Bayes and I love the British dry sense of humour - like on Doc Martin. I enjoy attending football and cricket matches, I love to travel, and in my down-time I enjoy reading and computer programming.

ravi
                  email logo

Header image © Flickr user Douglas Scortegagna