Library Resources for Alumni
The Cyril Kleinwort Learning Resource Centre at Cass is dedicated to actively support the School's learning and research aims through commitment and professionalism of service.
Library Access and Opening Times:
Alumni can become library members for a minimal fee. Membership includes access to both Cass and City University libraries and the following terms apply:
- Reference use is free of charge
- Borrowing membership (including reference access) is £30/year, this allows up to 5 loans at a time
- Limited database access is available online and in the library - click here for more details.
- To arrange access online as a borrower, please complete the online registration form and follow the link to the University's e-Store to make your payment
- To arrange access in person please visit the library and confirm your alumni status by showing your alumni card.
- As opening times vary, please visit the Cass Learning Resources home page for current opening hours.
Alumni can also access City Business Library. The City Business Library is a public reference library specialising in current business information. They have electronic and printed information on both British and foreign companies and subscribe to a number of company information database which alumni can use free of charge in the library.
Cass Postgraduate Projects and Dissertations:
For access to Projects and Dissertations please call 020 7040 8787 or email Casslibrary@city.ac.uk.
Online Resources for Alumni:
To access the online databases you need to be logged in - you can log in at the side of the page. Additional content with details of how to access the databases will then be available further down this page.
Databases must only be used by alumni for personal research and access is strictly limited to non-commercial purposes only. You have online access to Business Source Premier (Alumni Edition), Emerald and Refworks and use of a walk-in facility on a single PC in the Cass and Northampton Square Libraries where you can search a number of databases, the full list of which can be seen here. You are also able to use Bloomberg from one dedicated terminal and Eikon from one dedicated terminal in the Cass Library. You are strongly advised to book this terminal in advance by contacting the Cass Library Service Desk on 020 7040 8787. You are able to use Bloomberg and Eikon for a maximum of up to one hour per day and the walk-in PC for a maximum of two hours a day during library staffed hours (see LRC website for staffed service hours). Use of other computers in the Library is not permitted.
Walk-in access to some electronic journals is also provided at the Cass and Northampton Square libraries. For the full list available journals please click here or email CassLibrary@city.ac.uk.