City University London Alumni Community
|Join our Online Community: Once a part of City, always a part of City.
As a former City University London student or member of staff, you are eligible to join our Online Alumni Community. Once registered, you can:
- Create a personal profile and update it whenever you need to. By remembering to update it whenever you move house or change job, we can ensure you receive news and event information relevant to your profession / industry and where you are based.
- Access City’s Library services, including a range of electronic resources.
- Join the Ask Alumni e-mentoring platform. You can volunteer as a mentor, someone who is happy to give informal careers advice to other alumni and current City students or a mentee, someone who is personally looking for information and advice.
- Sign-up to become an International Alumni Ambassador if you would like to be our offical contact in your home country and support us with local alumni activity.
- Register for alumni events, both in the UK and internationally.
We hope that you will join our Online Community and look forward to welcoming you as an active member of City’s Alumni Network!